How Lintelek Fitness Tracker Tracks Your Sleep
Lintelek Fitness Tracker Sleep Mode
Wearable technology is fast gaining momentum. Each day new types of fitness trackers are being released in the market. Majorly, you may buy them with the intention of monitoring your activities such as swimming, heart rate, and overall workout. However, these powerful wrist bands have GPS and smartphone features too. With the lintelek fitness tracker sleep mode, you can get an analysis of your sleep. This makes them one of the essential smart devices to own. The lintelek fitness tracker has been designed to offer you these services in totality.
What Are the Pertinent Features of The Lintelek Fitness Tracker?
Lintelek did not miss the point when they crafted this powerful device. It is loaded with desirable features including;
- Heart rate monitor: this feature in the lintelek fitness tracker helps you monitor the beats of your heart per minute, hence enabling you to fine-tune your exercise plan.
- OLED display: with a screen size of 0.86 HD screen display; every information is displayed for you.
- Exercise recognition: the tracker will accurately track steps, the distance, amount of calories burnt, your sleep quality and heart rate throughout your day and night. This is because they have great activity sensors. After getting the information, the fitness tracker will help them long your information into whatever app.
- Smartphone functionality: you will be able to receive messages and call through this fitness tracker. The tracker will vibrate in a low tone to alert of any message from whatever sources-Facebook, twitter, etc., and call.
- Wider compatibility: the device is compatible with iOS7.1 upwards and Android 4.4 upward, Smartphone.
The lintelek fitness tracker has been designed to track your sleep automatically. The moment your movement ceases, the fitness tracker will presume you are sleeping. Therefore the lintelek fitness tracker sleep mode begins automatically. To be precise, after t30 minutes of inactivity lintelek fitness tracker will assume that you have gone to sleep. It is important to note that the trackers are built to incorporate information such as the period in which you have active movements and the time interval between movements. These two features indicate they represent information about sleep.
While sleeping, you will roll over as well as moving your arms after a while. In the morning movements will be a bit more. This will tell your tracker you are awake; otherwise, when there are no movements, it indicates you are sleeping. Every morning you will receive your sleep data any time you want. However, if it is not presented to you, it is essential that you synchronize the data. Simply, do this by connecting it with “Zeroner Health,” an app on the tracker, through Bluetooth. After this, pull the screen down. These steps will give information from last night’s sleep. The data you get includes the Sleep Scores, the hours you were in a deep sleep, and the hours you were in Light Sleep.